Saturday, March 29, 2008

A fantastic portrait party!!

OK, where do I begin??? I normally do not post about sessions the very same day BUT I had a fabulous hostess today and I was soooo excited to peek at the pictures as soon as I could.

I recently just started doing "Portrait parties" and I am loving it. The hostess is a very big part of the planning and I have been so fortunate to have really great hostesses that rally their friends, open their homes and keep me on track during the party, a huge THANKS!.

Anywhoo....I felt that today's party was a success overall and there were 3 little girls that were getting ready for first Communion which was a new experience for me and I love the way all of these turned out.
Here's a sneak peek and I'm getting started on your proofs!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.