Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to All of the moms out there!

This morning, I woke up to "psst...psst...mom, wake up" I opened my eyes to see my 7 year old with this......

How could I not possibly smile?!?! He said "I made this just for you, Happy Mother's Day!"

Of course, then I wanted to cry!

It's amazing how fast they grow up and the moments that we cherish when they are newborns and toddlers somehow fade with the blink of an eye; one day, they are saying and doing things that you could never imagine.

To a mom, moments like this are priceless! ( Even though he spilled milk & cheerios in my bed and on the stairway getting into the bedroom:) Still priceless!

(And for the record.....I do not usually use THAT much butter on my bagel;)

I can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings because my daughter that's 5 was very dissapointed that she didn't get to share in "mom's breakfast in bed" experience. I'm sure that she'll come up with her own special idea! I can't wait!

Here's a little tribute to some of the simply AMAZING mom's that I have had the pleasure of working with. Enjoy your day!


I didn't have a picture of just mom with the girls BUT he's a pretty amazing dad!


Believe it or not, this is a grandma. Beautiful! Until next time~T






No comments: