Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2009!

I had sooo many wonderful sessions in 2oo8 and I am looking forward to 2009 in a BIG way!


A sincere "Thank You" goes out to all that support me and refer me to friends and family, I appreciate your refferals so much!

Here is just one of my favorites from 2008...


I have had an overwhelming response to my "Baby Plan" and I must say...

I really LOVE these sessions, see above!! Is there anything sweeter on the planet?!?!?


I just love connecting with these families... from the maternity session... to meeting the new adored addition of their family and so on and so forth...




I love it when I find myself smiling while proofing these sessions because I KNOW that they are going to LOVE these!

Until next time~T










No comments: